Intensive rehabilitation offers you quality treatment in your neurological rehabilitation and physical reconditioning.
The rehabilitation of people living with a neurological condition has evolved considerably in recent years. Science is now at our service and helps us better understand the human body. We now know that the brain is continually remodeling; particularly following a disease or accident that has caused damage to the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord). This phenomenon is called neuroplasticity. Continuous learning and practice of a daily activity (walking, picking up objects, learning, etc.) helps the brain to re-connect and to actively and rapidly evolve.
At Neuro-Concept, we establish our treatment plans based on the best evidence in neurorehabilitation. We integrate the latest technologies into our practice modalities to go further in your neurological rehabilitation and physical reconditioning.
In order to properly stimulate this remodelling, neurological motor and sensory (movement and sensation) rehabilitation must be specifically designed to achieve maximum benefit. This is why Neuro-Concept has developed 2 types of intensive programs: the Upper Limb Neuro-Program and the Posture and Locomotion Neuro-Program. These Neuro-Programs take place over periods of 14 weeks at a rate of 6 to 25 hours per week.
With intensive rehabilitation, you have access to:
- an adapted, complete and functional physical training program;
- robot therapy, advanced technologies and the know-how of a specialized multidisciplinary team;
- the care of a multidisciplinary team throughout your intensive rehabilitation;
- a variety of therapeutic approaches according to your needs, such as specialized physiotherapy, cognitive and manual therapies;
- an easier information exchange system between the health professionals who care for you outside Neuro-Concept (general practitioners and specialists, pharmacists, nurses, occupational therapists, speech therapists and others);
- an evolution of the program according to your rhythm, aimed at achieving your personal goals.
What are your goals?
Designed to help people with neurological or musculoskeletal disorders, intensive rehabilitation promotes neuroplasticity and targets all muscle groups of the upper and lower body.
Improve quality of life by reducing secondary complications, improving sensorimotor function and increasing personal autonomy;
Promote neuromuscular recovery by facilitating the regeneration of uninjured neural pathways.
Improve health and well-being by slowing muscle atrophy, building a strong muscle base and improving overall flexibility.
Who is it for?
Intensive Rehabilitation is an intensive training program that is particularly aimed at people who require sustained attention from a multi-disciplinary team to further recovery.
Our team of professionnals will know how to guide you to your objectives